Dog, Issue 5
Shipping Class 2 = 60 SEK
Shipping Class 3 = 90 SEK EUROPE SHIPPING Shipping Class 1 = 100 SEK (approx 10 EUR)
Shipping Class 2 = 150 SEK (approx 15 EUR)
Shipping Class 3 = 200 SEK (approx 20 EUR) OUTSIDE EUROPE SHIPPING Shipping Class 1 = 150 SEK (approx 15 USD)
Shipping Class 2 = 200 SEK (approx 20 USD)
Shipping Class 3 = 300 SEK (approx 30 USD)
NOTE: You can buy as many items you want within the same shipping class. Read more » ×
Dog is a modern lifestyle magazine exploring the presence and influence of dogs and their owners in society. Each issue centers on a common topic and explores the meaningful interactions and love of individuals and their dogs through photographic portfolios, interviews, personal essays, informative material on breeds and creative content.
Personal, visual, poetic, current and innovative, Dog offers original content and a new perspective to dog lovers and owners. Content for Dog will come from a variety of creative sources mirroring the diversity of dog owners and lovers. Submissions from emerging or established photographers, designers, illustrators, writers, designers, makers and visual artists, and any dog owner, give Dog a fresh vision of what dog mean to humans.
In issue 5 – The French Bulldog:
– We had a sit down with our cover star Rocky and his actor-father Russell Tovey. We discussed a range of things; from his acting trajectory, his passion for art (as well as his reality television vices) and expanding his family unit beyond his beloved Frenchie.
– We travelled to France as part of our traditional travel section to explore the French landscapes, architecture, culture and the changes in modern French cuisine.
– A taster into the eccentric world of shoe designer Sophia Webster with her little studio companion, Rio Rococo.
– The man behind the hugely successful Find Momo books talks to us about his most recent ventures with his self-proclaimed muse, Momo.
– And of course, lots of pages filled with fun illustrations, interviews and photographs to feast your eyes on.
Art - Culture & Lifestyle
Agapornis Magazine Vol. V
Agapornis is born from passion and love. The passion for our disciplines, and our everyday life, our job, and the love for animals. Those little faithful friends who give us countless feelings without saying a word. They are the part of the family who is always there. We’ve been working during months looking for ways […]215 SEK
Four & Sons, Issue 10
Born online and now expanding into print, Four&Sons is the publication where dogs and culture collide.
Throughout history, dogs have played myriad roles—from comrades-in-arms to companions at our heels…..225 SEK
Food & Drink
Feed Me: 50 Home Cooked Meals for your Dog
To dog owners, their pets are regarded as cherished members of the family, and they care about their health and well-being as they would that of a human. And, as with humans, animal illness is often traced to a poor diet, commonly caused by processed food made with preservatives. With 50 easy-to-follow recipes for nutritious […]249 SEK
Dogs: Best in Show
Find out who’s top dog with this beautifully illustrated set of cards. Does a retriever need more grooming than an Irish setter? Has a terrier got a keener nose than a German shepherd? Is a poodle…..139 SEK