Hey Gents, Issue 01
Hey Gents Magazine is a biannual lifestyle publication with a focus on design and quality. Each issue includes interviews with creative talents, travel recommendations, useful guides, striking photography, and careful curation of interesting products.
In this issue:
- Interview: Venroy – A leisurely conversation.
- Five Home Styling Tips – with Hunting For George.
- Indoor Plants – A guide to.
- 24 Hours In Singapore – Where to stay, eat, and drink.
- Moving House, Melbourne – A concrete residence by Architects Eat.
- Who We’re Following – The people behind the profiles.
- Men’s Skin Care – Three simple steps.
- The List – What we have our eye on.
- Kandolhu Island – Modern architecture in the Maldives.
- Arthur G – Australian made furniture.
- Amsterdam Elite – A premium ride by Lekker Bikes.
The publication is printed in Sydney on uncoated paper that is PEFC certified from sustainably managed forests and controlled sources.
Business & Current Affairs - Culture & Lifestyle - Design - Home & Living - Travel
Monocle, Issue 130 February 2020
Not the Harvard-produced satire of the ’60s, Monocle reports the parts of international affairs, policy, culture and social trends that are relevant to people also interested in furniture design, exotic travel…..99 SEK
Culture & Lifestyle - Design - Home & Living - Photography - Travel
Cereal is a magazine rooted in passions for food, for travel and for books, with all the wonderful things they can teach us. Isn’t every day better when you learn something new? The editors believe that the enjoyment of food and travel are two significant elements of a good life. More and more of us are […]225 SEK
Fashion - Lifestyle
Fantastic Man, Issue 30 – AW19
According to the bi-annual menswear fashion magazine Fantastic Man life begins at 30. Targeted at a more mature group of readers, Fantastic Man‘s aim is to…..235 SEK
Culture & Lifestyle - Design - Food & Drink - Home & Living - Travel
Kinfolk, Volume 34 – Intimacy
Delving deeply into home, work, style and culture, Kinfolk promotes quality of life and connects a global community of creative professionals from London to Tokyo. Since 2011, Kinfolk has become a leading lifestyle authority with a dynamic mix of print and online media, including a quarterly magazine sold in over 100 countries in four languages, […]235 SEK