Hey Gents, Issue 03
Hey Gents Magazine is a biannual lifestyle publication with a focus on design and quality. Each issue includes interviews with creative talents, travel recommendations, useful guides, striking photography, and careful curation of interesting products.
In this issue:
- Interview: Mr & Mrs White – A creative couple.
- A MINI Guide To: Melbourne – Where to eat, drink, shop, & stay.
- Interview: Tokyobike – Made for city riding.
- Sustainable Fashion – Building an eco-friendly wardrobe.
- Iceland – A photo story.
- Guide To: Australian Gin – With six distilleries.
- Who We’re Following – The people behind the profiles.
- Casa Angelina – Barefoot luxury on the Amalfi Coast.
- Wireless Speakers – Enhance your home.
- Boutique Hotels – Around the world.
- Interview: Instrmnt – Behind the design studio.
- A MINI Guide To: Sydney – Where to eat, drink, shop, & stay.
- The List – What we have our eye on.
- Nano Pad – By Architect Prineas.
The publication is printed in Sydney on uncoated paper that is PEFC certified from sustainably managed forests and controlled sources.
Culture & Lifestyle - Design - Food & Drink - Home & Living - Travel
Kinfolk, Volume 33 – Education
Delving deeply into home, work, style and culture, Kinfolk promotes quality of life and connects a global community of creative professionals from London to Tokyo. Since 2011, Kinfolk has become a leading lifestyle authority with a dynamic mix of print and online media, including a quarterly magazine sold in over 100 countries in four languages, […]235 SEK
Business & Current Affairs - Culture & Lifestyle - Design - Home & Living - Travel
Monocle, Issue 128 November 2019
Not the Harvard-produced satire of the ’60s, Monocle reports the parts of international affairs, policy, culture and social trends that are relevant to people also interested in furniture design, exotic travel…..99 SEK
Fashion - Lifestyle
Fantastic Man, Issue 30 – AW19
According to the bi-annual menswear fashion magazine Fantastic Man life begins at 30. Targeted at a more mature group of readers, Fantastic Man‘s aim is to…..235 SEK
Culture & Lifestyle - Design - Home & Living - Photography - Travel
Cereal is a magazine rooted in passions for food, for travel and for books, with all the wonderful things they can teach us. Isn’t every day better when you learn something new? The editors believe that the enjoyment of food and travel are two significant elements of a good life. More and more of us are […]225 SEK