Hey Gents Magazine is a biannual lifestyle publication with a focus on design and quality. Each issue includes interviews with creative talents, travel recommendations, useful guides, striking photography, and careful curation of interesting products.
In this issue:
Issue 04 introduces a number of enhancements to the physical characteristics of the magazine. These include a luxurious soft-touch cover providing added durability, along with a heavier paper weight and an increased page count.
• Interview: Armadillo & Co – Designing sustainable homewares.
• Sala Samui Chaweng Beach Resort – Minimalist luxury in Koh Samui.
• Guide To: Dress Shoes – Decoding the rules with MR PORTER.
• A MINI Guide To: Adelaide – Where to eat, drink, and stay.
• Guide To: Mezcal – Tips from a specialist and cocktail recipes.
• Photographing Classic Cars – In conversation with Ingmar Bötker.
• Malta – Beaches, bars, and boutique hotels.
• The List – What we have our eye on.
• Who We’re Following – The people behind the profiles.
• A MINI Guide To: Newcastle – Where to eat, drink, shop, and stay.
• Small Space Living – In conversation with Nicholas Gurney.
The publication is printed in Sydney on uncoated paper that is PEFC certified from sustainably managed forests and controlled sources.
Fashion - Lifestyle
Fantastic Man, Issue 29 – SS19
According to the bi-annual menswear fashion magazine Fantastic Man life begins at 30. Targeted at a more mature group of readers, Fantastic Man‘s aim is to…..195 SEK
Culture & Lifestyle - Design - Food & Drink - Home & Living - Travel
Kinfolk, Volume 32 – Tokyo
Delving deeply into home, work, style and culture, Kinfolk promotes quality of life and connects a global community of creative professionals from London to Tokyo. Since 2011, Kinfolk has become a leading lifestyle authority with a dynamic mix of print and online media, including a quarterly magazine sold in over 100 countries in four languages, […]235 SEK
Business & Current Affairs - Culture & Lifestyle - Design - Home & Living - Travel
Monocle, Issue 124 June 2019
Not the Harvard-produced satire of the ’60s, Monocle reports the parts of international affairs, policy, culture and social trends that are relevant to people also interested in furniture design, exotic travel…..99 SEK
Culture & Lifestyle - Design - Home & Living - Photography - Travel
Cereal is a magazine rooted in passions for food, for travel and for books, with all the wonderful things they can teach us. Isn’t every day better when you learn something new? The editors believe that the enjoyment of food and travel are two significant elements of a good life. More and more of us are […]225 SEK