Men to Avoid in Art and Life
Shipping Class 2 = 60 SEK
Shipping Class 3 = 90 SEK EUROPE SHIPPING Shipping Class 1 = 100 SEK (approx 10 EUR)
Shipping Class 2 = 150 SEK (approx 15 EUR)
Shipping Class 3 = 200 SEK (approx 20 EUR) OUTSIDE EUROPE SHIPPING Shipping Class 1 = 150 SEK (approx 15 USD)
Shipping Class 2 = 200 SEK (approx 20 USD)
Shipping Class 3 = 300 SEK (approx 30 USD)
NOTE: You can buy as many items you want within the same shipping class. Read more » ×
This hilarious book perfectly captures those relatable moments when a man explains to a woman a subject about which he knows considerably less than she does.
Situations include men sharing keen insight on the female anatomy, an eloquent defense of catcalling, or offering sage advice about horseback riding to the woman who owns the horse.
• These less qualified men of antiquity dish out mediocrity as if it’s pure genius
• For the women who have endured overbearing men over the centuries
• Written with hilariously painful accuracy
“Now, when you’re riding a horse, you need to make sure to keep a good grip on the reins.” “These are my horses.”
Through cringe-induced empathy, this timeless gift book of shared experiences unites women across history in one of the most powerful forms of resistance: laughter.
• Started as a Twitter thread and quickly gained widespread popularity.
• A great pick for a birthday or Galentine gift for a friend who needs a funny pick-me-up
• Makes a perfect gift for women and feminists with a wry sense of humor, millennials, anyone who loves memes and Internet humor, as well as history and art buffs.
• Add it to the shelf with books like Men Explain Things to Me by Rebecca Solnit, Milk and Vine: Inspirational Quotes from Classic Vines by Emily Beck, and Awards For Good Boys: Tales Of Dating, Double Standards, And Doom by Shelby Lorman.
Comics - Humour
Jan Stenmark debuterade 1990 och har sedan dess gett ut 13 böcker, som alla innehållit olika variationer av de bildcollage med texter som Stenmark har använt för att muta in sin alldeles egna och unika vrå i det svenska kulturlivet. Han har själv definierat sig som “komisk bildkonstnär” och vidareutvecklat det, “men det viktigaste är […]275 SEK
Humour - Psychology - Self-Help & Personal Development
Am I Overthinking This?
This is a book of questions with answers, over-answers, and many charts: Did I screw up? How do I achieve work-life balance? Am I eating too much cheese? Do I have too many plants? Like a conversation with your non-judgmental best friend, Michelle Rial delivers a playful take on the little dilemmas that loom large […]179 SEK
100 Tricks to Appear Smart In Meetings
A guide to conquering the corporate meeting. It helps you learn the essential subtle tricks that pay big dividends by making you look really clever in meetings: constant nodding, pretend concentration, useless rhetorical questions, how to nail the big presentation by pacing and getting someone else to control your slides.149 SEK
Dangerous Experiments for After Dinner
Bored of hearing about real estate prices and SAT scores? Do you constantly fall asleep halfway through dessert? Weep no more: Dangerous Experiments for After Dinner will provide all the excitement you need. Spice up your dinners, impress your guests and one up your brother-in-law with these hilarious, and sometimes dangerous, after-dinner tricks and challenges. […]225 SEK