Noble Rot, Issue 19 – Shrine To The Vine
Shipping Class 2 = 60 SEK
Shipping Class 3 = 90 SEK EUROPE SHIPPING Shipping Class 1 = 100 SEK (approx 10 EUR)
Shipping Class 2 = 150 SEK (approx 15 EUR)
Shipping Class 3 = 200 SEK (approx 20 EUR) OUTSIDE EUROPE SHIPPING Shipping Class 1 = 150 SEK (approx 15 USD)
Shipping Class 2 = 200 SEK (approx 20 USD)
Shipping Class 3 = 300 SEK (approx 30 USD)
NOTE: You can buy as many items you want within the same shipping class. Read more » ×
Noble Rot magazine attempts to join the dots between wine, music and food. We want to tell stories and inspire people to enjoy what they drink, eat and listen to. We is Mark Andrew and Dan Keeling and we started Noble Rot with the intention of giving young and/or alternative writers a platform to discuss contemporary culture from a fresh perspective.
In this issue:
- we meet queen of wine lovers Jancis Robinson to talk restaurants, and whether Marxism is compatible with an appetite for expensive Claret.
- we spotlight the Jura, Savoie and Brunello di Montalcino. From Jean-François Ganevat and cover star Julien Labet, to Gianfranco Soldera and Stella di Campalto, we get the heart of the region’s most exciting wines.
- … we take a humorous look at wine and food trends in 2019.
- … we go on a gastronomic tour of Florence, and visit JKS restaurants’ founder Karam Sethi’s favourite London curry restaurants.
- … we feature stories about football & wine, pasta and pecorino and reviews and musings from Fay Maschler, Simon Hopkinson, Marina O’Loughlin, Angela Hartnett, Jon Bonné, Russell Norman, Rowley Leigh, Kate Spicer, George Reynolds, Zeren Wilson and John Niven, among much more…
Food & Drink - Travel
Ambrosia, Volume 6: London
Ambrosia explores the lighter side of a region’s cuisine. Through interviews, photo essays, and step-by-step recipes from its great chefs, Ambrosia eats its way through a region, from roadside stands to225 SEK
Food & Drink
Brooklyn Spirits: Craft Distilling and Cocktails from the World’s Hippest Borough
In the popular tradition of farm-to-table cookbooks, Brooklyn Spirits: Craft Distilling and Cocktails from the World’s Hippest Borough, is the first distillery-to-glass cocktail book. Over the past two decades, Brooklyn has become the epicenter of a Slow Food-inspired food and drink revolution. Brooklyn distillers, restaurateurs, bartenders, and cocktail aficionados are changing the way we drink […]299 SEK
Food & Drink - Lifestyle
Gather Journal, Issue 13 – The Getaway Issue
Welcome to Gather Journal, a new bi-annual recipe-driven food publication devoted not just to cooking and eating, but to what those acts inspire: the bringing of people together. You will find…..225 SEK
Food & Drink
Pipette, Issue 3
Pipette Magazine (formerly known as Terre) is an independent, biannual print magazine about natural wines, distributed globally. The magazine highlights small producers of natural wine, and the communities around them, through an edgy, contemporary perspective. We publish top quality, original journalism alongside unique illustration and photography. In this issue:225 SEK