Ralph Steadman: A Life in Ink
Shipping Class 2 = 60 SEK
Shipping Class 3 = 90 SEK EUROPE SHIPPING Shipping Class 1 = 100 SEK (approx 10 EUR)
Shipping Class 2 = 150 SEK (approx 15 EUR)
Shipping Class 3 = 200 SEK (approx 20 EUR) OUTSIDE EUROPE SHIPPING Shipping Class 1 = 150 SEK (approx 15 USD)
Shipping Class 2 = 200 SEK (approx 20 USD)
Shipping Class 3 = 300 SEK (approx 30 USD)
NOTE: You can buy as many items you want within the same shipping class. Read more » ×
Ralph Steadman: A Life in Ink is the definitive career retrospective of this revered and provocative UK artist.
Renowned for his collaborations with iconic American writer Hunter S. Thompson, he formed an unlikely duo that created “Gonzo” journalism.
This lifelong collaboration included the now-legendary Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, originally published in Rolling Stone magazine, which has since become a cult classic.
• Explores Steadman’s signature ink-splattered style
• Features a diverse body of work that includes satirical political illustrations
• Includes art from award-winning children’s books such as Alice in Wonderland
Ralph Steadman: A Life in Ink is a must-have celebration of the artist’s important and influential career.
This comprehensive monograph on the life and work of Ralph Steadman collects work from his dozens of books from his 50-plus year career.
• Satirist, artist, cartoonist, illustrator, writer—Steadman’s prolific and influential career continues
to resonate and inspire.
• His work is synonymous with the counterculture of the 1970s.
• The ultimate gift and coffee table book for fans of Gonzo journalism, Hunter S. Thompson, and
• Add it to the shelf with books like .Ralph Steadman: Proud Too Be Weirrd by Ralph Steadman,
The Curse of Lono by Hunter S. Thompson, and Gonzo: The Art by Ralph Steadman.
Art - Biography - Music
Stranger Than Kindness
Stranger Than Kindness is a journey in images and words into the creative world of musician, storyteller and cultural icon Nick Cave.495 SEK
Basquiat: Boom for Real!
This book was first published in hardback in 2017 to accompany the exhibition of Basquiat that was held at the Barbican Gallery and then travelled to Schirn Kunsthalle in Frankfurt. The book has just been re-published in this paperback edition. The title of the book (and of the exhibition) comes from a piece of graffiti […]375 SEK
Closely based on Haring’s own concept for the monograph he wanted to publish before his untimely death, this volume represents more than a decade of research and contains a wealth of…..525 SEK