The 500 Hidden Secrets of Copenhagen
Shipping Class 2 = 60 SEK
Shipping Class 3 = 90 SEK EUROPE SHIPPING Shipping Class 1 = 100 SEK (approx 10 EUR)
Shipping Class 2 = 150 SEK (approx 15 EUR)
Shipping Class 3 = 200 SEK (approx 20 EUR) OUTSIDE EUROPE SHIPPING Shipping Class 1 = 150 SEK (approx 15 USD)
Shipping Class 2 = 200 SEK (approx 20 USD)
Shipping Class 3 = 300 SEK (approx 30 USD)
NOTE: You can buy as many items you want within the same shipping class. Read more » ×
– What are the 5 best places to sample New Nordic cuisine?
– Who are the most 5 inspiring fashion designers in Copenhagen?
– What are the 5 most inspiring urban details?
– What are the 5 most cosiest cafes for a rainy day?
– Which 5 things do you have to know before riding a bike in Copenhagen?
The 500 Hidden Secrets of Copenhagen reveals these good-to-know addresses and facts and many more. Austin Sailsbury went looking for the most wonderful places to be in the Danish capital, like a smørrebrød spot in the Torvehallerne food market that serves fresh, creative open-face sandwiches made right in front of you, a tiny arched tunnel which, every three to five weeks, is reclaimed by an artist who covers the walls with his or her own vision, or an urban development where housing units were built atop a sloping concrete parking structure, thus allowing for an artificial mountainside below and cascading, terrraced apartments high above street level.
This is a book for visitors who want to avoid the usual tourist spots and for residents who are keen to track down the city’s best-kept secrets. 500 addresses and facts in total, presented in original lists of 5. Maps & index included.
The 500 Hidden Secrets of Tokyo
The 500 Hidden Secrets of Tokyo is an affectionate city guide, written by Tokyo local Yukiko Tajima. She has listed 500 must-visit places in her truly fascinating hometown, as well as good-to-know facts195 SEK
Architecture - Art - Cityguide - Design - Food & Drink
Curated Copenhagen (Oak – The Nordic Journal)
Curated Copenhagen presents our ongoing conversation with the city and celebrates the females who are cultivating its creativity. Intimate portraits of the Danish capital’s female pioneers are accompanied by a refined selection of our favourite places in Copenhagen crafted by female visionaries. These recommendations are complemented by an exploration of Copenhagen’s emblems, paired with an […]125 SEK
Food & Drink - Travel
Mad About Copenhagen
A big fat coffee-table book for anyone living in Copenhagen (or in love with it from afar) who considers themself a foodie. Mad About Copenhagen celebrates the madness of Copenhagen’s food scene via portraits, personal stories, essays and a few recipes thrown in for good measure. Lay it proudly on your coffee table, curl up in bed with […]579 SEK
The 500 Hidden Secrets of Stockholm
• An insider’s guide to Stockholm and its hidden secrets and addresses • An inspirational and practical guide to Stockholm’s finest and most interesting places, buildings, restaurants, shops, museums, galleries, neighborhoods, gardens and cafes • A new edition in Luster’s successful and attractive series of city guides In The 500 Hidden Secrets of Stockholm Antonia […]195 SEK