The Illustrated Encyclopedia of the Elements
Shipping Class 2 = 60 SEK
Shipping Class 3 = 90 SEK EUROPE SHIPPING Shipping Class 1 = 100 SEK (approx 10 EUR)
Shipping Class 2 = 150 SEK (approx 15 EUR)
Shipping Class 3 = 200 SEK (approx 20 EUR) OUTSIDE EUROPE SHIPPING Shipping Class 1 = 150 SEK (approx 15 USD)
Shipping Class 2 = 200 SEK (approx 20 USD)
Shipping Class 3 = 300 SEK (approx 30 USD)
NOTE: You can buy as many items you want within the same shipping class. Read more » ×
A gorgeous nonfiction book for kids from bestselling artist and author Lisa Congdon!
The Illustrated Encyclopedia of the Elements leads young readers in an exploration of all 118 known elements.
From their discoveries to their uses to their special properties, this vibrant book explores all things elements.
• A visually stunning tour of the periodic table
• Complete with profiles of notable scientists, amazing infographics, and more
• Features an illustrated history of the periodic table’s origins
This artful survey of the elements combines science, history, trivia, humor, and endless fascination for science enthusiasts of every age.
Middle grade readers will delight in this interesting take on the periodic table of elements.
• Great for science lovers and Lisa Congdon fans alike
• Resonates year-round as a go-to gift for birthdays and holidays for the science-loving kid
• Perfect for children ages 10 and up
• Equal parts educational and entertaining, this makes a great pick for parents and grandparents, as well as librarians, science teachers, and STEM educators.
• Add it to the shelf with books like The Elements Book: A Visual Encyclopedia of the Periodic Table by DK, The Periodic Table by Sean Callery and Miranda Smith, and Elements: A Visual Exploration of Every Known Atom in the Universe by Theodore Gray.
Architecture - Design - Kids
The Illustrated Atlas of Architecture and Marvelous Monuments
Mali, in North Africa, is home to the largest building made out of clay; the structure only took one year to complete. For the construction of Neuschwanstein Castle, 465 tons of marble were hefted to the Alps to the building site. The Atomium in Brussels boasts the longest escalators in Europe. The largest mosque in […]249 SEK
A Map of the World: The World According to Illustrators and Storytellers
Updated & Extended Version The world of contemporary mapmaking is brought up-to-date in this revised and expanded edition of a best-selling book. For centuries we have used the tools of cartography to represent both our immediate surroundings and the world at large–and to convey them to others. In our age of satellite navigation systems and […]425 SEK
Recordmania: Atlas of the Incredible
The biggest, the strongest, the fastest, the loudest–Recordmania sets the bar for the best atlas of the world’s incredible records. From mind-boggling feats of human endurance to the unimaginable extremes of the natural world, these pages are filled with records that defy expectations and surprise the imagination. Did you know for example that the fastest […]249 SEK
Children´s - Kids
Discover the essential ways that we are connected the earth in Precious Planet, and learn what you can do to take care of our planet. How amazing is the home we all share, planet Earth! It’s home to millions and billions of animals and plants, but have you ever wondered how everything is connected? In […]265 SEK