The Monocle Companion, Vol.2
Shipping Class 2 = 60 SEK
Shipping Class 3 = 90 SEK EUROPE SHIPPING Shipping Class 1 = 100 SEK (approx 10 EUR)
Shipping Class 2 = 150 SEK (approx 15 EUR)
Shipping Class 3 = 200 SEK (approx 20 EUR) OUTSIDE EUROPE SHIPPING Shipping Class 1 = 150 SEK (approx 15 USD)
Shipping Class 2 = 200 SEK (approx 20 USD)
Shipping Class 3 = 300 SEK (approx 30 USD)
NOTE: You can buy as many items you want within the same shipping class. Read more » ×
The Monocle Companion has 50 inspiring essays to improve everything from your vacation to your vocation, our first-ever paperback is packed with long-reads, inspiration and cheery ideas to make you happy.
The second outing of our popular paperback format is packed with knowing nudges, inspiring ideas and positive suggestions for fixing things.
Here is just some of what you’ll learn:
- How to look forward with hope and why regret can be a constructive emotion.
- How to go off-grid. Small communities share big ideas for solving the energy crisis.
- What is driving the future of architecture, the bits between buildings and some achievable ways to be greener and tread a little lighter as we go.
- Why world leaders should care more about how we feel than what we earn.
- Whether national service is really worth fighting for.
- Why climbing a tree or solving a problem could teach us more than the current curriculum.
- Why the current course of technology is boring and how building human interaction into it is cause for cheer.
- Why there isn’t an app for everything – and shouldn’t be.
- Lifelong learning is important to all our futures. Throwing a pot or attending an art class might just change your world.
- How new habits – rather than revolutions – will nudge the world in a better direction.
- Why we mostly agree about the important things but get caught up in the differences. A blueprint for healthier conversations.
Essays - Lifestyle - Self-Help & Personal Development
The Gentlewoman: Modern Manners
A selection of stellar contributors to the fabulous women’s magazine The Gentlewoman present a timely selection of thought-provoking, witty essays on manners, offering the modern woman viewpoints and advice on classic conundrums and totally contemporary matters. With contributions from a roster of The Gentlewoman’s impeccably engaging contributors and readers, including Ann Friedman, Eva Wiseman, Otegha […]279 SEK
Art - Design - Photography
The Monocle Book of Photography: Reportage from Places Less Explored
The best photo assignments from the Monocle archive, published to mark the magazine’s fifteenth anniversary. Back in 2007 the first issues of Monocle magazine hit newsstands and kiosks around the globe. At its core was a pledge to commission all original photography – capturing the world on film, on the ground and in the moment. […]695 SEK
Design - Food & Drink - Interior Design - Lifestyle - Travel
The Monocle Book of the Nordics and Beyond
The Monocle team heads north in this celebration of all things Nordic. This heavily illustrated book from Monocle is a celebration of the Nordic region, featuring some surprises, quirks―and maybe a sauna or two― along the way. Monocle’s journalists, editors, and photographers have returned time and again to all corners of northern Europe for insights, […]595 SEK
Business & Current Affairs - Culture & Lifestyle - Design - Home & Living - Travel
Monocle Alpino Newspaper Winter 2023
Monocle is heading to high altitude with the latest edition of our Berliner-size winter newspaper, Monocle Alpino. From Europe’s mountaneous peaks to its Arctic fronteers – all the way to the Alaskan wilderness – our correspondents, reporters and photographers have been dispatched to snowy locales to bring you an on-point selection of cold-weather news. Leaf […]159 SEK