A journal that celebrates nature’s providence, bygone eras, cultural rituals and the people who conserve them.
In this issue:
Our inaugural issue explores:
- Ways to create botanical powders, including recipes courtesy of Loving Earth
- The team behind the travel group, Alternative Peru
- A cheeky field guide to parlour games
- A socioeconomic review of deriving Oud oil
- Novel materials used for sweets from the Victorian era
- Why Bridge should be revived
- The trends of the Baroque style
- Exploring cologne and DIY shaving sticks
- Theatres around the globe
- A voice from the Umbrella Movement in Hong Kong
- A breakdown of smoking pipes
- Generational gems of Persian beauty
All nuanced throughout by a subtle theme of questioning what defines rich and poor.
Threepence Journal is printed in full colour on FSC approved uncoated paper. Issue One includes 146 pages of content.
Art - Culture & Lifestyle - Essays - Film & Entertainment - Photography - Travel
Lindsay, Issue 3
Lindsay is a biannual print magazine celebrating the importance of culture and place. Lindsay is an independent magazine created in collaboration with brilliant writers, photographers and artists from around the globe. Lindsay was founded in Melbourne, Australia, on the traditional lands of the Wurundjeri people of the Kulin nation. We pay our respect to their […]235 SEK
Crafts & Hobbies - Culture & Lifestyle - Fashion - Travel
Hole & Corner, Issue 19: Making Good
Hole & Corner celebrates craft, beauty, passion and skill. It’s about people who spend more time ‘doing’ than ‘talking’, who put content above style, whose work is their life…..
Perdiz, Issue 10
Perdiz is a magazine about people and the things that make them happy. A compilation of amazing stories from common people. A survival manual without magic formulae. A collection of…..215 SEK
Art - Crafts & Hobbies - Culture & Lifestyle
Other People, Issue One
Other People Magazine is a celebration of everything that makes us different and all that connects us, what drives us and what gives us purpose. Vision and motivation is what makes that journey unique. Other People Magazine is a collaboration with people who share this passion for the crafted, artistic and the beautiful and to […]195 SEK