BranD Magazine, Issue 48 – Limited Printing
Shipping Class 2 = 60 SEK
Shipping Class 3 = 90 SEK EUROPE SHIPPING Shipping Class 1 = 100 SEK (approx 10 EUR)
Shipping Class 2 = 150 SEK (approx 15 EUR)
Shipping Class 3 = 200 SEK (approx 20 EUR) OUTSIDE EUROPE SHIPPING Shipping Class 1 = 150 SEK (approx 15 USD)
Shipping Class 2 = 200 SEK (approx 20 USD)
Shipping Class 3 = 300 SEK (approx 30 USD)
NOTE: You can buy as many items you want within the same shipping class. Read more » ×
BranD is tailored for both established and emerging Brand Design professionals around the world. Published in Hong Kong and distributed internationally since 2012, BranD informs and influences a wide range of designers and initiatives with the latest top Brand Design cases, concepts and trend leading visions. Every issue showcases a world of around a hundred designers and initiatives with coverage across VI, BI and MI elements of Brand Design.
Aiming at inaugurating the future narrative of brand values, BranD starts off a platform and forum to showcase and communicate among brand designers, brand clients, design organizations and institutions. With a vision focused on an open diversity, we bring together different parts of Brand Design with high-quality contents, to inform and influence the global Brand Design industry.
In this issue:
Limited Printing: Designers Printing Press
As digital media prevails, the days of spreading paper flyers throughout the busy streets had long passed. People are accustomed to the information spread on new media. Also, the global demand for newsprint and printing paper is declining, and many paper producers in different fields have experienced bankruptcy. But these situations seem to push the arrival of a new wave — prints will enter into the era of refinement.
Regarding paper and inks as crucial media of creation, designers and artists are experimenting on diverse printing techniques, in order to elevate printing to a more unique and innovative level, endow it with more thoughtful quality, and generate in-depth dialogues with people. BranD in Issue.48 endeavors to present the glamorous printing, to bring the joy and beauty of reading to our readers and meanwhile gain the freedom of expression as well as creation.
Highlights of Issue.48:
- Each cover brings to readers a color wheel of the gray category. Readers who fancy this color system can find the colors of preference on this cover to mix and match.
- There are six features to introduce various kinds of printing techniques including:
- Full Color Printing: CMYK
- Consistent & Accurate: Spot Color
- Flexible & Diversified: Special Effect Inks
- Universal & Multifunctional: Foil Stamping
- Three-Dimensional Touch: Embossing & Debossing
- Direct & Clear: Cutting & Engraving
- Warm & Exquisite: Handmade Printing
- Besides the discussion of diverse printing techniques, this Issue adds another feature about paper to present the production process and category of modern paper.
- Every magazine comes with creative stickers that can be used to personalize their creation.
Please note: magazine cover varies and particular cover cannot not be specified for order.