Expected back in stock late November. Sign up for an e-mail notification to get notified as soon as we have it back in stock.
Daft Punk featured often in the formative years of Jockey Slut magazine (including their first front cover). This tribute to the duo collates all the interviews and photos from the seminal magazine – covering their early days on Soma up to the release of Discovery. Further articles cover the rest of their tenure as one of the globe’s most furtive, influential electronic acts right up to their unexpected split in February 2021.
– Their first ever interview, for Jockey Slut in 1994.
– Oral histories on their early years on Soma and the making of Homework and Discovery.
– Their first unmasked cover shot and interview for Jockey Slut in 1996.
– A Fax interview from Jockey Slut in 1995 including their doodles and handwriting.
– Long reads on Human After All, Random Access Memories and their Coachella performance.
– Vintage features from writers including Alexis Petridis, Emma Warren and Ben Cardew.
– A History of Roule records and the duos’ extra curricular activities.
– Exclusive Interview with Tony Gardner, the man behind the robots.
– Daft Punk in film: Interstella 5555, Electroma and Tron.
– Daft Punk was playing in my house – an exclusive interview with LCD Soundsystem’s James Murphy.
– An exclusive interview with Pedro ‘Busy P’ Winter and Together’s DJ Falcon.
– Daft Punk superfans.
And much, much more!
FACT Magazine – Issue 005 (Kali Malone)
Over the last 20 years, Fact magazine has operated at the intersection between electronic music and cutting edge contemporary art. A part of The Vinyl Factory Group, Fact engages with a global audience of over 1million readers via its audio visual online channel, and is now relanching its much loved print magazine in a new […]349 SEK
Architecture - Art - Culture & Lifestyle - Fashion
032c, Issue 43 – Summer 2023 (Mona Tougaard and Vittoria Ceretti)
032c is a bi-annual contemporary culture magazine at the intersections of
fashion, art and politics. Finding the new in the old and the old in the new….299 SEK
Art - Culture & Lifestyle - Music
Record Culture Magazine, Issue 10
Record Culture Magazine is a bi-annual publication that focuses on niche music communities around the world and their intersection with the worlds of art, fashion and culture. Led by in-depth interviews, image portfolios and photography that gives a unique view into homes and studio spaces. In this issue: Featuring DJ Harvey, Sofie, Jun Takahashi, Ziggy Devriendt, […]285 SEK
Rodeo, Volume 14
Volume 14 of The Rodeo magazine featuring Yard Act, Sunflower Bean, Black Country, New Road, Alex Cameron, Confidence Man, CMAT, Seb Lowe and Rosie Alena. Plus creative music content you won’t find anywhere else.149 SEK