Hip Hop Puzzle
Shipping Class 2 = 60 SEK
Shipping Class 3 = 90 SEK EUROPE SHIPPING Shipping Class 1 = 100 SEK (approx 10 EUR)
Shipping Class 2 = 150 SEK (approx 15 EUR)
Shipping Class 3 = 200 SEK (approx 20 EUR) OUTSIDE EUROPE SHIPPING Shipping Class 1 = 150 SEK (approx 15 USD)
Shipping Class 2 = 200 SEK (approx 20 USD)
Shipping Class 3 = 300 SEK (approx 30 USD)
NOTE: You can buy as many items you want within the same shipping class. Read more » ×
Take a break from hustling – and start puzzling!
What better way to spend your free time than to piece together your favorite hip hop artists in this 1,000 piece jigsaw puzzle. Some of hip hop’s most important figures from East to West are gathered in the same club, as portrayed by recognized hip hop illustrator Mark 563.
Spot a huge collection of musical geniuses from the 80s until today who all have had their part in making hip hop the fantastic culture that we all love.
Mark 563’s work is cherished by hip hop enthusiasts around the world. He has previously published four books of which the Hip Hop Coloring Book (2016) was his debut.
• 1,000-PIECE PUZZLE featuring some of hip hop’s most important and beloved musical geniuses.
• Spot characters from the hip hop East to West as you piece the puzzle together.
• Colorful, unique and detailed artwork by Mark 563.
• Sturdy and attractive box. Not too large, and perfect for gifting and storage.
• Full color poster of Mark 563’s artwork and hip hop facts.
• If you love both rap and puzzles, don’t miss this opportunity to combine the two!
• This jigsaw puzzle is perfect for all rap fans―from old school b-boys and young G’s to everyday rap enthusiast and families sharing their passion for rap and hip hop.
• Includes 1,000 jigsaw pieces. 50 x 70 cm (19,7 x 27,5 inch) when completed. 25 x 25 x 5,2 cm (9,8 x 9,8 x 2 inch) box, and full color print of the puzzle image.
Music - Photography
Yo! The Early Days of Hip Hop 1982–84
The birth of hip hop in New York: rare images of the bands, the MCs and DJs, the artists and the fans, from Afrika Bambaataa and Run-DMC to Keith Haring and the Rock Steady Crew. This book features more than 150 rarely seen images documenting the rise of hip hop in the early 1980s, taken […]449 SEK
Hip Hop Raised Me
In 2008, with help from Jay-Z and Puff, Obama got the hip-hop vote, and became the first African American to be elected president. For a brief moment the “Audacity of Hope” seemed attainable. Yet only months ago the Ferguson riots brought an abrupt end to that hope, making emerging hip-hop artists, such as J Cole […]395 SEK
Art - Pop Culture - Puzzles
Pop Art Puzzle: Make the Jigsaw and Spot the Artists
Piece together the pop art universe in this jigsaw puzzle depicting the madcap world of art from Botticelli’s Birth of Venus to Damien Hirst’s diamond-encrusted skull. Spot a huge collection of art-world darlings (including Andy Warhol, Salvador Dal , Frida Kahlo and Yayoi Kusama) and savor a fantastical multitude of artistic details as you build […]249 SEK
Find your favourite kicks while piecing together this challenging 1,000-piece jigsaw puzzle. Beautifully illustrated by Alexander Rosso. The Sneaker Puzzle features some of the global sneaker culture’s most important models, from the original Pro Keds, Adidas Superstar and Vans Sk8-Hi, via 1980s classics such as Troop and Air Jordan, to recent models like Nike Marty […]225 SEK