Like The Wind, Issue 21
Shipping Class 2 = 60 SEK
Shipping Class 3 = 90 SEK EUROPE SHIPPING Shipping Class 1 = 100 SEK (approx 10 EUR)
Shipping Class 2 = 150 SEK (approx 15 EUR)
Shipping Class 3 = 200 SEK (approx 20 EUR) OUTSIDE EUROPE SHIPPING Shipping Class 1 = 150 SEK (approx 15 USD)
Shipping Class 2 = 200 SEK (approx 20 USD)
Shipping Class 3 = 300 SEK (approx 30 USD)
NOTE: You can buy as many items you want within the same shipping class. Read more » ×
Each edition of Like the Wind magazine is a collection of running stories. There are personal anecdotes, inspirational tales, reportage, beautiful illustrations and stunning photography over 116 pages printed on beautiful, matte paper. The magazine launched in February 2014 and we publish an edition every quarter.
In this issue:
- In this issue, we meet rising stars of the track, twins Paulos and Petros Surafel, whose bond is both inspiring and heart-warming. And yet know when it comes down to it, they are competitors as much as they are brothers.
- Born to Run author Chris McDougall tells us about a donkey called Sherman. Seemingly at death’s door, the beast joined his family and, thanks to love and kindness, recovered to bring a whole new understanding of running into the writer’s life.
- Charlie Dark, known to many as the founder and leader of RunDemCrew, talks about the importance of community and how he believes running plays a crucial part in helping people who struggle in many areas of their lives. He knows that the worldwide running crew movement has long been a powerful force for good.
- In Running The Tightrope, Ella Revitt explores the issue of RED-S or Relative Energy Deficiency in Sport – an often dangerous process where runners consume less energy than they are expending in their workouts. In many cases it is only thanks to a support network – relatives, coaches, fellow runners and so on – that the physiological damage is not worse.
- And the biggest family of all, the human race, is facing an overwhelming challenge: plastic pollution that is choking the land and the seas. We look at how runners contribute to the problem and what we can all do to help solve it.
Mundial, Issue 19
Mundial is a quarterly world football/lifestyle publication. It talks about all the bits of football that you still like. Travel, clothes, haircuts, big, old stadiums and everything else that isn’t a heat-map or pass…..165 SEK
Racquet, Issue 11
Racquet is a new quarterly magazine that celebrates the art, ideas, style and culture that surround tennis. We fondly remember the swashbuckling sport of the tennis boom of the 1970s and ’80s, and our goal is to help restore some of that swagger to today’s game. We’ll work with some of the best writers – those […]225 SEK
Lifestyle - Sports - Travel
Sidetracked, Volume Five
Sidetracked is a printed and online journal featuring a limited collection of personal stories of travel, journeys and expeditions. The concept is simple: to capture the emotion and experience of adventures and expeditions throughout the world… and to inspire. In this issue: This issue takes us skiing high into the Cordillera Blanca in Peru, fatbiking across […]195 SEK