Mundial, Issue 20
Shipping Class 2 = 60 SEK
Shipping Class 3 = 90 SEK EUROPE SHIPPING Shipping Class 1 = 100 SEK (approx 10 EUR)
Shipping Class 2 = 150 SEK (approx 15 EUR)
Shipping Class 3 = 200 SEK (approx 20 EUR) OUTSIDE EUROPE SHIPPING Shipping Class 1 = 150 SEK (approx 15 USD)
Shipping Class 2 = 200 SEK (approx 20 USD)
Shipping Class 3 = 300 SEK (approx 30 USD)
NOTE: You can buy as many items you want within the same shipping class. Read more » ×
Mundial is a quarterly world football/lifestyle publication. It talks about all the bits of football that you still like. Travel, clothes, haircuts, big, old stadiums and everything else that isn’t a heat-map or pass completion stat.
In this issue:
Issue 20 is here and dripping with all of the things that we, and you, love about football. From shirts that make your eyes pop and goals that make your stomach drop to textured writing, brilliant photography, and a bucket-full of stories that you can’t wait to tell your mates down the pub, it’s another issue put together by people who can’t stop thinking about football.
We know that’s you too.
Inside Issue 20 you’ll find:
– Sadio Mané, Sadio Mané, Sadio Mané… Liverpool! Champions League winner, Ballon d’Or nominee, son of an Imam in a remote village in Senegal: Editor-in-Chief Dan Sandison sits down with Sadio to discuss everything from leaving home as a teenager to lifting the Champions League trophy.
– Suriname has given the world the joys of Gullit, Rijkaard, Seedorf. It’s given us Panna—a game based around the joy of putting the ball through someone’s legs. But what do we know of Suriname? James Bird heads to Amsterdam to explore its influence.
– Imagine your headmaster had refereed at the World Cup, or Wembley, or in the San Paolo. Andrew Martin’s did, so he heads to the North East for a cuppa and a chat with Mr Courtney.
– Walking Football isn’t just a walk in the park. It’s difficult, joyful, engaging, and Seb White heads to a game to put himself through his paces.
– There’s swazz, there’s the origins of the J.League, there’s a trip to Lisbon, there’s photos from a completely nuts Ultra’s wedding in Livorno, there’s Lee Trundle, Emanuel Pogatetz, Zinedine Zidane, and loads loads more.
Offside, Nummer 2 (2020)
I nya numret besöker vi klubben som i PSG:s skugga försöker hitta en smartare väg till framgång. Vårt reporterteam Alexander Piauger och Daniel Nilsson drog till Rivieran för att undersöka vad taktikgurun …..89 SEK
The Numbers Game: Why Everything You Know about Soccer Is Wrong
We are at the dawn of football’s data revolution. From passes completed ratios to average transfer fees, we…..149 SEK
Eight by Eight, Issue 16
Eight by Eight is a new football quarterly magazine with award-winning design and in-depth feature writing. Every issue contains 120 pages of original journalism about the global game…..195 SEK
Pop Culture - Sports
The Football Shirts Book
They think it’s all over…it is now, with this comprehensive guide to football shirts through the years. From the obscure to the ubiquitous, A Lover’s Guide to Football Shirts is packed with over 150 original and super rare shirts from the greatest game on earth. Covering everything from the iconic to the unusual, even the […]185 SEK