Scandinavian MIND, Issue 4 — Virtual Creativity (Dang Ho)
Shipping Class 2 = 60 SEK
Shipping Class 3 = 90 SEK EUROPE SHIPPING Shipping Class 1 = 100 SEK (approx 10 EUR)
Shipping Class 2 = 150 SEK (approx 15 EUR)
Shipping Class 3 = 200 SEK (approx 20 EUR) OUTSIDE EUROPE SHIPPING Shipping Class 1 = 150 SEK (approx 15 USD)
Shipping Class 2 = 200 SEK (approx 20 USD)
Shipping Class 3 = 300 SEK (approx 30 USD)
NOTE: You can buy as many items you want within the same shipping class. Read more » ×
Our fourth print issue explores the impact of technology on storytelling, creativity, and learning. The issue features two cover stories:
Dang Ho: By ploughing through 00s K-Pop fan art forums and PS2 loading screens, Julia Dang and Micky Ho have stayed in the loop of internet culture long enough to create an orbit of their own. The creative duo’s expertise in digital visuals has landed them global fashion campaign gigs — and more are on their way.
Joel Hellermark was only 19 when he started Sana, an AI-powered knowledge platform he describes as the ”Google for companies”. Today, at 26, the Swedish entrepreneur runs a 3 billion SEK company that is expanding to London and New York. As artificial intelligence enters a new arms race, with Microsoft and Google battling for pole position, the question remains: can Sana compete with Big Tech?
Elsewhere in the issue:
– Virtual Creativity. Meet the next generation of virtual storytellers in gaming, music, fashion, beauty, and art.
– The State of Beauty Innovation. A preview of our report on the current state of the beauty industry. Why new technologies and innovations are key to securing its continuous success.
– Transformation Interviews: Marja Konttinen (Decentraland), Olli Kähkönen (Nordic Bioproducts), Haisam Mohammed (Unifrom), Siri Johansen (Waste Yarn Project), Selah Rui Li (Ellure), and Bonnie Hvillum (Natural Material Studio).
– 3D-generated set design by stylist Niklas Hansen and CGI studio SEEK
– Digital fashion story by photographer Rikard Lilja and stylist Åsa Maria Camnert.
– Fashion story by photographer Oskar Gyllenswärd and stylist Amanda Hörlin.
– Guides: Turku, Finland; The Faroe Islands; Malmö, Sweden; Reykjavik, Iceland; Bergen, Norway.
Culture & Lifestyle - Fashion
Scandinavian Man Magazine, Issue 3 (Cover 1)
In Scandinavian Man, we cover the diverse and global world of Scandinavian fashion. From the forward thinking designers that moves Paris, to the contemporary tailoring companies who dress the modern professional, to the utility— brands that puts form and -function to our outdoor experiences. Portraits Our cover stories are a celebration of our contemporary Scandinavian […]199 SEK
Art - Crafts & Hobbies - Design - Inspiration - Interior Design
The New Era Magazine, Issue 4
The New Era Magazine is a new and beautifully crafted print publication focusing on Scandinavian interiors, design, art and craft. In this issue: What does an object do to us, to a room, to the conversations we are having? What does it say about the community where it was made? In issue four we look at […]229 SEK
Architecture - Art - Design
Ark Journal, Volume X (Cover A)
At Ark Journal we explore the spaces around us, the objects we put in them and the people who make them. Bridging architecture, design and art, we show them as interplay rather than in silos, and with a sense of enduring Scandinavian values and aesthetics. We celebrate good ideas, honest and inventive design and materials […]349 SEK