The Monocle Companion, Vol.3
Shipping Class 2 = 60 SEK
Shipping Class 3 = 90 SEK EUROPE SHIPPING Shipping Class 1 = 100 SEK (approx 10 EUR)
Shipping Class 2 = 150 SEK (approx 15 EUR)
Shipping Class 3 = 200 SEK (approx 20 EUR) OUTSIDE EUROPE SHIPPING Shipping Class 1 = 150 SEK (approx 15 USD)
Shipping Class 2 = 200 SEK (approx 20 USD)
Shipping Class 3 = 300 SEK (approx 30 USD)
NOTE: You can buy as many items you want within the same shipping class. Read more » ×
The Monocle Companion: Fifty Ideas for a Better World is our summery new paperback that’s brimming with cheery, thoughtful and canny ideas for leaving things better than we found them.
The latest outing of our popular paperback format is ideal for enjoying on a sunlounger or popping into a tote to read on the go. It is packed with entertaining reads, insights and thoughts that might just nudge the world in a better direction.
Here is just some of what you’ll find under the covers:
– Why words matter, how to use them more clearly and what taking pictures can teach us all.
– Travelling better, how not to be an expat and the importance of friendship in a lonely world.
– The difficulty of doing nothing at all – and getting around it.
– What would happen if children ran our cities and how urban centres might survive the loss of workers.
– Why we need to trash the recycling symbol, go easy on greenwashers (really) and exercise our imagination.
– War and peas: food diplomacy and why it matters, and rethinking how we eat to save the planet.
– How to avoid losing sleep over technology and be in the moment with others.
– The importance of planting seeds and the lessons that gardens can teach us.
– A common-sense manifesto for businesses and entrepreneurship.
– How to rethink society for the better. First question: do we need the nation-state?
For more big thoughts from authors, thinkers and architects, plus a dose of sun, humour and wit, buy your copy today.
Art - Design - Photography
The Monocle Book of Photography: Reportage from Places Less Explored
The best photo assignments from the Monocle archive, published to mark the magazine’s fifteenth anniversary. Back in 2007 the first issues of Monocle magazine hit newsstands and kiosks around the globe. At its core was a pledge to commission all original photography – capturing the world on film, on the ground and in the moment. […]695 SEK
Business & Current Affairs - Culture & Lifestyle - Design - Home & Living - Travel
Monocle Mediterraneo Newspaper – Summer 2023
As the mercury rises in the northern hemisphere, our Berliner-style summer newspaper, Monocle Mediterraneo, makes its triumphant return. Our sun-seeking editors and shutterbugs have been criss-crossing the Mediterranean to find the businesses, brands and desirable destinations you need to know about this summer. We beat a path to the new sunbelt cities, checked out urban […]95 SEK
Design - Food & Drink - Interior Design - Lifestyle - Travel
The Monocle Book of the Nordics and Beyond
The Monocle team heads north in this celebration of all things Nordic. This heavily illustrated book from Monocle is a celebration of the Nordic region, featuring some surprises, quirks―and maybe a sauna or two― along the way. Monocle’s journalists, editors, and photographers have returned time and again to all corners of northern Europe for insights, […]649 SEK
Essays - Lifestyle - Self-Help & Personal Development
The Gentlewoman: Modern Manners
A selection of stellar contributors to the fabulous women’s magazine The Gentlewoman present a timely selection of thought-provoking, witty essays on manners, offering the modern woman viewpoints and advice on classic conundrums and totally contemporary matters. With contributions from a roster of The Gentlewoman’s impeccably engaging contributors and readers, including Ann Friedman, Eva Wiseman, Otegha […]295 SEK