The Mythical World Puzzle
Shipping Class 2 = 60 SEK
Shipping Class 3 = 90 SEK EUROPE SHIPPING Shipping Class 1 = 100 SEK (approx 10 EUR)
Shipping Class 2 = 150 SEK (approx 15 EUR)
Shipping Class 3 = 200 SEK (approx 20 EUR) OUTSIDE EUROPE SHIPPING Shipping Class 1 = 150 SEK (approx 15 USD)
Shipping Class 2 = 200 SEK (approx 20 USD)
Shipping Class 3 = 300 SEK (approx 30 USD)
NOTE: You can buy as many items you want within the same shipping class. Read more » ×
Chart your way across continents and oceans built from the stuff of myths and legends and you will pass the winged Pegasus of Ancient Greece, come face to face with Anansi the Spider in West Africa and fly over the powerful Thunderbird of North America. Combining mythology and folklore from all across the globe, this 1000-piece jigsaw enables you to experience the fabled creatures in their places of creation, all from the comfort of your living room.
– 1000-PIECE PUZZLE: The 1000-piece fantastical jigsaw puzzle features the world as you”ve never seen it before: a magical place full of mythical creatures
– FUN, COLORFUL ILLUSTRATIONS: Feast your eyes on a the variety of colorful artwork across the mythical world map. Combining mythology and folklore from all across the globe.
– POSTER INCLUDED: Includes a keepsake fold out poster with a guide to the illustration.
– EASY HANDLING: The 1000 puzzle pieces are thick and sturdy, and the back sides are a white matte finish. The completed puzzle measures A2 in size and the jigsaw puzzle box measures 267 x 267 x 48mm.
– GIFTS: The perfect gift for anyone with the imagination and passion of the mythical world.
Beautifully designed, The Mythical World Puzzle was created by Good Wives and Warriors, an internationally renowned duo of illustrators, and creator of Laurence King Publishing titles Myth Match and Mythopedia.
Friends: 500 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
Your weekly game night is set to change forever when you crack open this intricately illustrated jigsaw puzzle all about the iconic TV phenomenon of Friends. “Pivot. Pivot. PIVOT!”–Ross Geller, 1999 Ross’s sage advice on the art of pivoting might just come in handy when the time comes for you to assemble the individual pieces […]225 SEK
Art - Pop Culture - Puzzle
Pop Art Puzzle: Make the Jigsaw and Spot the Artists
Piece together the pop art universe in this jigsaw puzzle depicting the madcap world of art from Botticelli’s Birth of Venus to Damien Hirst’s diamond-encrusted skull. Spot a huge collection of art-world darlings (including Andy Warhol, Salvador Dal , Frida Kahlo and Yayoi Kusama) and savor a fantastical multitude of artistic details as you build […]225 SEK
The World of Frida Kahlo: A Jigsaw Puzzle (1000 Pieces)
Her admirers look up to Mexican artist Frida Kahlo as much for the way she lived as for her groundbreaking art. Piece together her multifaceted world with this jigsaw puzzle that tells her story with illustrations inspired by her fascinating paintings. Set in a bustling and surreal Day of the Dead scene, it features Frida […]225 SEK
The World of Shakespeare: 1000 Piece Jigsaw Puzzle
Piece together the world of Shakespeare in this art jigsaw puzzle depicting the London of his day. Spot a huge cast of contemporary extras as A Midsummer Night’s Dream is rehearsed at the Globe and fellow actors wander the streets, along with local characters who may well have provided the Bard with inspiration. From lovers […]225 SEK