Are We Europe Magazine, Issue 14
Shipping Class 2 = 60 SEK
Shipping Class 3 = 90 SEK EUROPE SHIPPING Shipping Class 1 = 100 SEK (approx 10 EUR)
Shipping Class 2 = 150 SEK (approx 15 EUR)
Shipping Class 3 = 200 SEK (approx 20 EUR) OUTSIDE EUROPE SHIPPING Shipping Class 1 = 150 SEK (approx 15 USD)
Shipping Class 2 = 200 SEK (approx 20 USD)
Shipping Class 3 = 300 SEK (approx 30 USD)
NOTE: You can buy as many items you want within the same shipping class. Read more » ×
We think that in the middle of a media landscape that continues to be fractured by national borders (in an otherwise borderless Europe), there’s a niche for a beautifully illustrated magazine, filled with intricately woven sentences, taking on the European landscape as a whole. Politics, lifestyle, deeply reported places that pick apart a certain place or problem, unapologetic social critique, and analysis of where the hell this is all going.
In this issue:
While newsfeeds are saturated with numbers and facts about the war, we focus on the people, identities and cultures in Ukraine and its neighbouring countries.
- Diary of war—Experience the first month of the Russian invasion through the eyes of 5 young people in Ukraine, from Odesa to Mariupol, Zaporizhzhia to Kharkiv, the Romanian border to Berlin.
- When borders act as mirrors—History lessons from the Turkish-Syrian border teach us that solidarity based on similarity is not enough.
- The song for shared Ukrainian-Polish identities—Even before the Russian invasion, millions of Ukrainians migrated to Poland. Has history created foundations that can be built upon now?
Photoseries and visual essays
- Niewybuch—Contrasting youth and violence at Polish military summer camps
- Transnistria conglomerate—A peek into daily life in contested territory
- Sunday wishes—Ukrainian economic migrants in Slovakia
Business & Current Affairs - Culture & Lifestyle - Politics - Society
Boden World Magazine, Issue 2
Boden World explores the aesthetics, rhetorics and semantics of business from a youth perspective. Issue No. 2 features interviews with bodybuilders & sliding doors salesmen, essays on spiritual wellbeing & eating ass at work, photo editorials on horse whispering, energy crystals & office food, as well as guides to small talk and the top techno tracks […]295 SEK
Lifestyle - Society
As Promised, Issue 2
As Promised is a new magazine from Tel Aviv, it is an idea—an alternative to the current situation. A borderless aspirational life we would all like to live. A thoughtful livelihood that is driven by wellness, respect, and beauty. A prism that is rooted in compassion, beauty and inclusivity, showcases ideas and works of creators […]235 SEK
Business & Current Affairs - Design - Film & Entertainment - Food & Drink - Travel
99 Percent Lifestyle, Vol.5
99 Percent Lifestyle is a magazine that focuses on the worlds best creators and entrepreneurs with the aim to inspire you to live life to the full and be more creative. Each and every article aims at either inspiring you or providing you with priceless information, be it an interview with one of the worlds best […]149 SEK