Noble Rot, Issue 13
Shipping Class 2 = 60 SEK
Shipping Class 3 = 90 SEK EUROPE SHIPPING Shipping Class 1 = 100 SEK (approx 10 EUR)
Shipping Class 2 = 150 SEK (approx 15 EUR)
Shipping Class 3 = 200 SEK (approx 20 EUR) OUTSIDE EUROPE SHIPPING Shipping Class 1 = 150 SEK (approx 18 USD)
Shipping Class 2 = 200 SEK (approx 24 USD)
Shipping Class 3 = 300 SEK (approx 36 USD)
NOTE: You can buy as many items you want within the same shipping class. Read more » ×
Noble Rot magazine attempts to join the dots between wine, music and food. We want to tell stories and inspire people to enjoy what they drink, eat and listen to. We is Mark Andrew and Dan Keeling and we started Noble Rot with the intention of giving young and/or alternative writers a platform to discuss contemporary culture from a fresh perspective.
In this issue:
The rip-roaring new instalment of Noble Rot is an eclectic journey through the best in food and wine featuring…
- Critic’s Choice: Giles Coren and Marina O’Loughlin choose the ‘ultimate London meal’ from Bocca di Lupo, Kiln, Kitty Fisher’s, Gymkhana, Bob Bob Ricard and Rules.
- The Beastie Boys’ Mike D on fine wine and classic rock: “1973 DRC Montrachet was a wine that immediately announced itself as monumental – like listening to your first Led Zeppelin album.”
- Francis Ford Coppola, movie legend and owner of Napa’s historic Inglenook winery, Stephen Harris on the highs and lows of ageing white Burgundy, Marina O’Loughlin on airplane food, Rowley Leigh whining about wine in restaurants and Kate Spicer on what wines are hot and what’s not in 2017.
- Profiles of the new wave of Chablis winemakers, La Paulée de Meursault, Henri Jayer & The Dead Vignerons Society, Jean-Marie Guffens, the ‘other’ side of Bordeaux and Essex seafood mecca The Company Shed.
- Recipes from Tom Kemble (Bonhams), Jacob Kenedy (Bocca di Lupo), Stephen Harris (The Sportsman) and Tomos Parry (Kitty Fisher’s).
Food & Drink
Brooklyn Spirits: Craft Distilling and Cocktails from the World’s Hippest Borough
In the popular tradition of farm-to-table cookbooks, Brooklyn Spirits: Craft Distilling and Cocktails from the World’s Hippest Borough, is the first distillery-to-glass cocktail book. Over the past two decades, Brooklyn has become the epicenter of a Slow Food-inspired food and drink revolution. Brooklyn distillers, restaurateurs, bartenders, and cocktail aficionados are changing the way we drink […]299 SEK
Food & Drink - Lifestyle
Gather Journal, Issue 12 – The Senses
Welcome to Gather Journal, a new bi-annual recipe-driven food publication devoted not just to cooking and eating, but to what those acts inspire: the bringing of people together. You will find…..225 SEK
Food & Drink - Travel
Ambrosia, Volume 4: Mexico City
Ambrosia explores the lighter side of a region’s cuisine. Through interviews, photo essays, and step-by-step recipes from its great chefs, Ambrosia eats its way through a region, from roadside stands to235 SEK
Food & Drink
Hot Rum Cow, Issue 13 – The Tequila Issue
Welcome to Scotland. Hot Rum Cow‘s home and a country soused, for better or for worse, in booze. Our eighth issue – available to order wholesale now – is the first dedicated to the drinking culture,…..