Noble Rot, Issue 14 – Wine On The Edge
Shipping Class 2 = 60 SEK
Shipping Class 3 = 90 SEK EUROPE SHIPPING Shipping Class 1 = 100 SEK (approx 10 EUR)
Shipping Class 2 = 150 SEK (approx 15 EUR)
Shipping Class 3 = 200 SEK (approx 20 EUR) OUTSIDE EUROPE SHIPPING Shipping Class 1 = 150 SEK (approx 15 USD)
Shipping Class 2 = 200 SEK (approx 20 USD)
Shipping Class 3 = 300 SEK (approx 30 USD)
NOTE: You can buy as many items you want within the same shipping class. Read more » ×
Noble Rot magazine attempts to join the dots between wine, music and food. We want to tell stories and inspire people to enjoy what they drink, eat and listen to. We is Mark Andrew and Dan Keeling and we started Noble Rot with the intention of giving young and/or alternative writers a platform to discuss contemporary culture from a fresh perspective.
In this issue:
We’re adding the final touches to the righteous summer instalment of Noble Rot, where we…
* meet ‘the good cook’ Simon Hopkinson over lunch at West London’s 6 Portland Rd.
* visit Ribeira Sacra’s vertigo-inducing vineyards, currently producing some of Spain’s most exciting red wines.
* celebrate the last 30 years of British food in 30 iconic dishes.
* have ‘a quick snifter’ with Belgium’s finest electronic music makers Soulwax.
* take a gut-busting tour of San Sebastían, the Basque Country’s gastronomic mecca.
* meet the characters behind Russell Norman’s favourite Venetian restaurants and bars.
* ask a cast of Rotters including Diana Henry, Fergus Henderson and Rowley Leigh to invent some new words for our Food & Wine Dictionary, a must read for all those suffering from fallergies, waggamumbles, or simply obsessed by neagh.
Food & Drink - Lifestyle
Gather Journal, Issue 13 – The Getaway Issue
Welcome to Gather Journal, a new bi-annual recipe-driven food publication devoted not just to cooking and eating, but to what those acts inspire: the bringing of people together. You will find…..225 SEK
Food & Drink - Travel
Ambrosia, Volume 6: London
Ambrosia explores the lighter side of a region’s cuisine. Through interviews, photo essays, and step-by-step recipes from its great chefs, Ambrosia eats its way through a region, from roadside stands to225 SEK
Food & Drink
Brooklyn Spirits: Craft Distilling and Cocktails from the World’s Hippest Borough
In the popular tradition of farm-to-table cookbooks, Brooklyn Spirits: Craft Distilling and Cocktails from the World’s Hippest Borough, is the first distillery-to-glass cocktail book. Over the past two decades, Brooklyn has become the epicenter of a Slow Food-inspired food and drink revolution. Brooklyn distillers, restaurateurs, bartenders, and cocktail aficionados are changing the way we drink […]299 SEK