Noble Rot, Issue 18 – Return of The Winos With Attitude
Shipping Class 2 = 60 SEK
Shipping Class 3 = 90 SEK EUROPE SHIPPING Shipping Class 1 = 100 SEK (approx 10 EUR)
Shipping Class 2 = 150 SEK (approx 15 EUR)
Shipping Class 3 = 200 SEK (approx 20 EUR) OUTSIDE EUROPE SHIPPING Shipping Class 1 = 150 SEK (approx 15 USD)
Shipping Class 2 = 200 SEK (approx 20 USD)
Shipping Class 3 = 300 SEK (approx 30 USD)
NOTE: You can buy as many items you want within the same shipping class. Read more » ×
Noble Rot magazine attempts to join the dots between wine, music and food. We want to tell stories and inspire people to enjoy what they drink, eat and listen to. We is Mark Andrew and Dan Keeling and we started Noble Rot with the intention of giving young and/or alternative writers a platform to discuss contemporary culture from a fresh perspective.
In this issue:
• …we meet ‘domestic goddess’ Nigella Lawson, who talks fame, food and sounding like a Florentine greengrocer with Marina O’Loughlin.
• …we spotlight Mosel Riesling. From the most fashionable dry wines of the late 1800s to the rise and fall of off-dry styles following the Second World War, we visit Egon Müller-Scharzhof, Heymann-Löwenstein and Joh Jos Prüm to ask if the real face of Mosel Riesling will please stand up.
• …we profile Noble Rot’s Greatest Television Cooks of all Time, featuring Keith Floyd, Delia Smith, Fanny Craddock, Anthony Bourdain and David Chang, among others.
• …take an epic tour of Madrid’s restaurant and wine scene.
• …feature stories about exciting Spanish winemakers Comando G, Wine Jargon Codebreakers, Stephen Harris’ revolutionary new wine course, the Ol’ Tasting Menu Blues, Rum Baba and reviews and musings from Simon Hopkinson, Marina O’Loughlin, Russell Norman, Claire Smyth, Rowley Leigh, Kate Spicer, Georges Reynolds, William Kelley and John Niven, among much more…
Food & Drink
Brooklyn Spirits: Craft Distilling and Cocktails from the World’s Hippest Borough
In the popular tradition of farm-to-table cookbooks, Brooklyn Spirits: Craft Distilling and Cocktails from the World’s Hippest Borough, is the first distillery-to-glass cocktail book. Over the past two decades, Brooklyn has become the epicenter of a Slow Food-inspired food and drink revolution. Brooklyn distillers, restaurateurs, bartenders, and cocktail aficionados are changing the way we drink […]299 SEK
Food & Drink - Travel
Ambrosia, Volume 6: London
Ambrosia explores the lighter side of a region’s cuisine. Through interviews, photo essays, and step-by-step recipes from its great chefs, Ambrosia eats its way through a region, from roadside stands to225 SEK