Named one of the Best Fall Cookbooks 2020 by The New York Times, Eater, Epicurious, Food & Wine, Saveur, CNN Travel, The Kitchn, Chowhound, The Boston Globe, The Chicago Tribune, and many more.
Named one of the Best Fall Cookbooks 2020 by Eater, Epicurious, and Chowhound.
“Deep and illuminating, fresh and highly informative… a most brilliant achievement.” – Yotam Ottolenghi
“[A] beautiful and intelligent book.” – J. Kenji Lopez-Alt, author The Food Lab and Chief Consultant for Serious Eats.com
Aroma, texture, sound, emotion-these are just a few of the elements that play into our perceptions of flavor.
The Flavor Equation demonstrates how to convert approachable spices, herbs, and commonplace pantry items into tasty, simple dishes.
In this groundbreaking book, Nik Sharma, scientist, food blogger, and author of the buzz-generating cookbook Season, guides home cooks on an exploration of flavor in more than 100 recipes.
* Provides inspiration and knowledge to both home cooks and seasoned chefs
* An in-depth exploration into the science of taste
* Features Nik Sharma’s evocative, trademark photography style
The Flavor Equation is an accessible guide to elevating elemental ingredients to make delicious dishes that hit all the right notes, every time.
Recipes include Brightness: Lemon-Lime Mintade, Saltiness: Roasted Tomato and Tamarind Soup, Sweetness: Honey Turmeric Chicken Kebabs with Pineapple, Savoriness: Blistered Shishito Peppers with Bonito Flakes, and Richness: Coconut Milk Cake.
* A global, scientific approach to cooking from bestselling cookbook author Nik Sharma
* Dives deep into the most basic of our pantry items-salts, oils, sugars, vinegars, citrus, peppers, and more
* Perfect gift for home cooks who want to learn more beyond recipes, those interested in the science of food and flavor, and readers of Lucky Peach, Serious Eats, Indian-Ish, and Koreatown
* Add it to the shelf with cookbooks like The Food Lab: Better Home Cooking Through Science by J. Kenji Lopez-Alt; Ottolenghi Flavor: A Cookbook by Yotam Ottolenghi, and Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat: Mastering the Elements of Good Cooking by Samin Nosrat.
Food & Drink
In this stunning new cookbook Yotam and co-writer Ixta Belfrage break down the three factors that create flavour and offer innovative vegetable dishes that deliver brand-new ingredient combinations to excite and inspire. Ottolenghi FLAVOUR combines simple recipes for weeknights, low-effort high-impact dishes, and standout meals for the relaxed cook. Packed with signature colourful photography, FLAVOUR […]325 SEK
Food & Drink
Ottolenghi: The Cookbook
Inspired by their childhoods in West and East Jerusalem, Yotam Ottolenghi’s and Sami Tamimi’s original cookbook Ottolenghi: The Cookbook showcases fresh, honest, bold cooking and has become a culinary classic. Yotam and Sami’s inventive yet simple dishes rest on numerous culinary traditions, ranging from North Africa to Lebanon, Italy and California. First published in 2008, […]325 SEK
Food & Drink
Matty Matheson: Home Style Cookery
Chef Matty Matheson follows up his New York Times bestseller with an even bigger book that is all about quality home cooking. Matty returns with 135 of his absolute favorite recipes to cook at home for his family and friends, so you can cook them for the people you love. Home Style Cookery is his definitive guide to mastering […]325 SEK
Food & Drink
There are few books that offer home cooks a new way to cook and to think about flavor—and fewer that do it with the clarity and warmth of Nik Sharma’s Season. Season features 100 of the most delicious and intriguing recipes you’ve ever tasted, plus 270 of the most beautiful photographs ever seen in a […]325 SEK