Goodbye Phone, Hello World
Shipping Class 2 = 60 SEK
Shipping Class 3 = 90 SEK EUROPE SHIPPING Shipping Class 1 = 100 SEK (approx 10 EUR)
Shipping Class 2 = 150 SEK (approx 15 EUR)
Shipping Class 3 = 200 SEK (approx 20 EUR) OUTSIDE EUROPE SHIPPING Shipping Class 1 = 150 SEK (approx 15 USD)
Shipping Class 2 = 200 SEK (approx 20 USD)
Shipping Class 3 = 300 SEK (approx 30 USD)
NOTE: You can buy as many items you want within the same shipping class. Read more » ×
This book is not a phone! Goodbye Phone, Hello World features 65 bite-size, device-free activities scientifically proven to promote true happiness.
With wit, wisdom, and warmth, bestselling author Paul Greenberg presents practices for connection, mindfulness, conversation, creativity, and well-being.
Reconnect to life’s enduring pleasures: friendship, family, romance, laughter, food, books, music, sleep, nature, art, and so much more.
• Teaches tricks to cut down on phone use—the average person spends 1,400 hours per year on their phone
• Presented in a petite, phone-like case with rounded corners
• Filled with colorful, meditative artwork throughout
For anyone who needs a break from their device, Goodbye Phone, Hello World is a rousing call to reclaim the precious hours lost to screen time.
This collection of life-affirming exercises is an uplifting gift or self-purchase to reach for instead of a phone.
• This book is for anyone who wants to do a digital detox, challenge their dependency on their phone, and seek out true connections.
• Author Paul Greenberg is a New York Times bestselling author and the winner of the James Beard Award for Writing and Literature.
• Perfect gift for anyone who claims to be addicted to their phone
• Add it to the shelf with books like 12 Ways Your Phone Is Changing You by Tony Reinke. How to Break Up with Your Phone: The 30-Day Plan to Take Back Your Life by Catherine Price, and Off: Your Digital Detox for a Better Life by Tanya Goodin.
101 Things to Do Instead of Playing on Your Phone
Our phones have become a constant distraction; it’s time we put them down and rediscovered the simple art of taking a few minutes out. This book offers an imaginative list of games and tips aimed at curing us of our portable tech addiction. More than mere time-killers, these activities include ways to unleash your creative […]95 SEK
Ikigai translates as ‘a reason to live’ or ‘a reason to jump out of bed in the morning’. It’s the place where your needs, desires, ambitions, and satisfaction meet: a point of perfect balance, and perfect fulfilment. On the Japanese island of Okinawa, people live longer than anywhere else in the world. There, finding your […]179 SEK
Mind & Body
Zen: The Art of Simple Living
Drawing on centuries of wisdom, renowned Zen Buddhist priest Shunmyo Masuno applies the essence of Zen to modern life in clear, practical, easily adopted lessons–one a day for 100 days. Discover the secrets to a calmer, more joyful life: * Understand uchimizu: conveying your true intentions without asserting them * Welcome a Zen mindset into […]179 SEK
Business & Current Affairs - Self-Help & Personal Development
The Lonely Creative
What happens when you combine a personal diary, leadership guide, and real-life lessons on creative growth? You get this book. Timo Kiuru is an internationally awarded creative director who travels the world. What does a creative director do exactly? Meetings with Hollywood producers, parties at Paris fashion week, luxury hotels, the red carpet. They are not what this […]249 SEK